“CA’ RINA” apartment is located in a real estate complex in Via Porto di Cavergnago 69, close to the Tagliercio Palasport.
Inside the real estate complex there are a gym, car park spaces and a big private park completely fenced.
The neighbourhood is characterized by a bar/restaurant (within walking distance on foot), sports complex (tennis, football, basket) and supermarkets.
The flat is at 10-15 minutes to Venice.
DESCRIPTION OF THE FLAT
The flat, wide and light, has been recently renovated (2013) following students needs and it consists in:
- first floor: 9 rooms (6 single rooms, 3 double), completely furnished, three bathrooms and a laundry;
- second floor: kitchen, living room, a big terrace and another bathroom;
Moreover, the flat is equally supplied with:
- Internet Wi-fi connection, provided through fibre-optic;
The flat is composed by 4 bathrooms, furnished by a shower and a laundry (with the presence of washing machine and a dryer).
All the rooms are fully furnished and supplied with air-conditioning.
Wide single room at 425€ including fees (internet connection, heating, condominium, electricity, water, wastes) with a queen-size bed;
Double room at 520€ (260€/person) including fees (internet connection, heating, condominium, electricity, water, wastes).
FEES AND CHARGES
Condominium expenses, electricity, gas, water bills, garbage collection charges, ordinary maintenance and internet and all the relevant taxes are to the Tenant’s charge and will be balanced at the end of the contract.
At the beginning of the lease we will ask 50,00€ as a contribution for cleaning of common areas. Cleanings will be done once a year at least, this contribution is due even for shorter stay (for example 5 or 6 months)
At the end of the lease we will ask 40,00€ for final cleanings of the room and the common areas.
TIMETABLES AND WAY OF TRANSPORT
Follow this link to see how reach the apartment by public transports Transports around Venice
If you are arriving by car:
- From Mestre bypass road: exit via Terraglio, you can follow directions towards Venice, and turn to the left to via Porto di Cavergnago once you get to the first crossing.
- From Venice: you can take via Martiri della Libertà until you get to the first crossing at the right.
- From Marco Polo Airport: passing through via Orlanda towards Venice (about 6 km) until you reach the crossover with Via Porto di Cavergnago.